Kelli tagged me.
Here are the guidelines.
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write 6 random things about yourself.
* Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
* Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. One of my favorite memories of all time was a horse drawn sleigh ride. I was either in first or second grade because we lived in Alaska. My great grandmother had come to visit. The sky was clear and we saw the Northern Lights on our drive out to where the sleigh was. There were tons of blankets on our laps–I lived out my Little House on the Prairie obsession, pretending to be Laura. Two large horses pulled us around a lake. It was beyond magical.
2. Living in Alaska, there is a lot of hot beverage drinking to stay warm. As a kid I disliked coffee and hot chocolate. Instead, I drank hot Tang. I haven’t seen hot Tang on a menu in a long time. Yum!
3. Eric and I passed a significant dating milestone when I was doing a forward bend in yoga and passed gas.
4. I would love to study with la Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture in Paris. The grad school I’m looking at has opportunities to do that–but logistically it is just about impossible.
5. I used to be (and honestly still am) freaked out by aliens. I saw the movie Fire in the Sky when I was probably too young. I don’t really think they exist, but… **shudder**
6. Raw meat grosses me out. I enjoy eating steak, and hamburgers but not if I have to cook them. If it weren’t for Eric cooking meat, I could pretty easily be a vegetarian. I’m particularly picky about fat and gristle.
I’d love to have these people share.
P.S. One of the spelling words in third grade this week is “throughout.” When I was grading spelling sentences, one of their favorites was, “I throughout the garbage.” I laughed out loud the first time I saw it.