Eric wrote this and a lot of people could relate. Can you?
Here’s a new game. It’s called “Meth or Parenthood”:
- You are eating your dinner off the top of a toilet while someone next to you bathes.
- Urine is on your clothes, but it’s just a little, so why both changing?
- You just ate something that was previously in someone else’s mouth.
- Wrestling a naked person for whatever reason.
- The person next to you laughs hysterically, then screams at you, then wants you to tickle them.
- Feeding the cat 3 times in 10 minutes because you keep forgetting if you fed them.
You can read more from Eric at his blog here. Be forewarned he blogs less consistently than I do!
(They are all parenting, in case you were wondering!)